Prep & Cooking time: 50 mins
- 3 x tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- 200g Dark Vegan Chocolate
- 100g Vegan Butter / 50g Cocount Oil
- 150g Plain Flour
- 50g Cocoa Powder
- 1 x tsp Baking Powder
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 100g Frozen Raspberries
- 1 x tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150ml Chocolate Almond Milk
- Heat the oven to 180C Fan. Line a brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix the flaxseed with 6 tbsp of tepid water. Set aside. This will become your thickening agent later on.
- In a bain-marie melt the chocolate and butter (or coconut oil) together. Once melted, let it cool slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and pinch of salt.
- Now the melted chocolate has cooled slightly, stir in the sugar until it’s melted. Then add the frozen raspberries, stir so they melt slightly. Now add the flaxseed mixture, vanilla extract and the chocolate almond milk. Stir the ingredients together.
- Once combined, pour into your dry ingredients. Gently folding the chocolate mixture in until fully combined.
- Pour your brownie mixture into the tin. Ensuring that it’s evenly spread.
- Bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes. Keeping an eye for when the mixture has cracked on top.
- Let the brownies cool in the tin. Then lift out and serve.
- If you fancy, well, being fancy, then you can sprinkle over a light dusting of cocoa powder. Serve with a rich, vanilla ice cream and a small handful of fresh raspberries. Enjoy!