Show off this party season, without spending ages in the kitchen! These smoked salmon and horseradish blini’s will make you the host with the most and they taste especially great, washed down with a glass of prosecco.
Prep & cook time: 15 mins
- 135g Pre-Made Canape Blini’s
- 100g Smoked Salmon
- 100g Cream Cheese
- 1 x Tbsp Horseradish sauce
- Black Pepper
- 2 x Sprigs of Dill, chopped
- Heat oven to 180C. Once up to temperature pop the blini’s into the oven for 3-5 minutes. When they’ve cooked, leave them for a couple of minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the cream cheese and the horseradish together in a bowl
- Shred the smoked salmon into large flakes.
- It’s now time to stack those blini’s! Apply the cream cheese mixture generously onto a blini. Top with a piece of salmon. Repeat.
- Once ready on a platter. Grind black pepper over the top, as well as the dill.
- Enjoy and most importantly – enjoy your party!