Whether you love them or hate them, every Christmas table needs them! These brussels sprouts could even change the haters amongst your friends and family. Super garlicky and nutty.
Prep & cook time: 30 mins
- 400g Brussels Sprouts
- 155g Bacon Lardons
- 1 x tsp butter
- 2 x Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 50g Flaked Almonds
- Prep your Brussels sprouts. I cut mine in half. Boil them for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile fry the bacon in a dry pan to make it really crispy.
- Once the Brussels are cooked, add them to the bacon. Now add the butter to the pan. Fry for a minute. Then add the garlic and the almonds. Make sure the pan is on a lower heat so that the garlic and almonds don’t catch.
- Serve up and enjoy (or maybe not to the haters!)