Hosting a party and want fuss free nibbles that everyone will love? This dip is a definite crowd pleaser.
Prep & cook time: 30mins
- 280g Soft Cheese
- 2 x Tbsp Mayo
- 1 x tsp butter
- 1 Leek
- 8 x cubes of Frozen Spinach
- 150g Frozen Peas
- 80g Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Mozzarella Ball
- Heat the oven to 180C Fan.
- Combine the cream cheese and mayo in a bowl.
- Chop the leek into thin strips and fry in the butter until soft (around 5 mins).
- Add the spinach to the pan and cook for a further 3-5 mins, until the spinach is almost unfrozen completely
- Add the peas and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add the veg to the soft cheese and mayo mix and combine. Add in half of the cheddar and stir again.
- Place into an oven proof dish. Sprinkle the rest of the cheddar over the top. Break up the mozzarella ball and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes. Until the top is crispy and golden.
- Serve with bread and crisps. Enjoy!