This super quick and easy Smoked Salmon and Broccoli Pasta is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. It may not be the prettiest dish in the world, but you can rush through the door and have dinner on the table within 15 minutes and only using one pan. Bonus!
Cooking & prep time: 15 mins
- 250g Penne Pasta
- 1 Broccoli head
- 2 x tbsp Creme Fraiche
- 1 Lemon
- Black Pepper
- 100g Smoked Salmon
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add salt.
- Boil the pasta for five minutes
- Meanwhile, chop the broccoli head into small pieces and shred the salmon, using two forks.
- After five minutes, add the broccoli into the pan with the pasta and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli, making sure to save a mug of pasta water. Stir through two tbsp of creme fraiche and the juice of one lemon. This should make a pasta sauce consistency, but if it’s not coating the pasta enough then use your pasta water to loosen the sauce. Grind A LOT of black pepper into the dish. And finally add in the smoked salmon.
- It’s time to serve and enjoy!