Halloween is just around the corner and while it may be a little different to normal this year. It doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t have some fun!
Prep and cook time: 5 mins
- One pack of Reese’s mini Peanut Butter Cups
- One pack of Oreo biscuits
- Red icing (pre-made in a tube)
- On a large plate/board place the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Scatter them, so they’re at least an inch apart.
- Chop the Oreos in half. When cutting them, be sure to push through in one swift motion, or they’re likely to break.
- Using the red icing, put one blob on the edge of the peanut butter cup and one directly opposite. The icing is going to act as a glue. Repeat this on them all.
- Stick one half of the Oreos to the icing and repeat on the other side.
- Close to the two wings, add two small blobs of red icing to create eyes.