Leftover chicken from your Sunday roast? This is a great way of using up leftovers and getting some wholesome goodness inside of you in less than 20 minutes.
Prep & cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 Litre of chicken stock
- 150g cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 x Thumb sized piece of ginger
- 1 x Garlic clove
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 50g Vermicelli noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 x Mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tbsp Sweetcorn
- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 Red Chilli
- In a saucepan, pour in the chicken stock and add the ginger and garlic clove. Bring to the boil.
- Once boiling, add in the soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Boil for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan over a medium heat fry the mushrooms with the olive oil.
- Add in the vermicelli noodles and boil for another 4 minutes.
- Now it’s time to serve, dish up the noodles into two bowls. Layer the chicken, the mushrooms, the sweetcorn and the sprint onions. Ladle over the broth and top with a few red chilli slices.