Along with all the other scrumptious sides that are in a roast, I feel like carrots are a staple, particularly for a Christmas dinner!
Prep and cook time: 1 hour
- 500g carrots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Peel the carrots and chop off the end, keep the stalk on. Cut in half if they’re too thick. Place into an oven proof dish and drizzle the olive oil over. Toss the carrots around in the oil so they’re coated and put in the oven for 40 mins.
- Now that the carrots are softened, add in the butter, rosemary & thyme. Put back in the oven for 10 mins.
- Pull out of the oven and add the honey. Make sure the carrots are covered in the honey, butter sauce. This will make them absolutely sumptuous. Put back in the oven for 5 mins.
- You’re ready to serve! Enjoy.