Haven’t been able to get out to the shops to get your gifts? Why not make them?
Prep & cook time: 2 hours 15 mins
- 200g dark chocolate
- 135g butter
- 200g digestives
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 100g raisins
- 25g salted pretzels, crushed
- 50g fresh cranberries
- 60g pistachios, shelled and crushed
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, add the cranberries onto a lined baking tray and put into the oven for 15 mins. Line a tin with baking parchment.
- Meanwhile, in a bain marie, melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup. Leave to cool.
- Now you can crush your biscuits. In a sandwich bag, add in the digestives and crush into pieces, they don’t need to be evenly crushed.
- Now that the chocolate mix has cooled, you can stir in the marshmallows, raisins, crushed salted pretzels, cranberries and crushed pistachios. Stir together.
- Pour into the pre-lined tin and set in the fridge for a minimum of two hours.