The quickest, easiest dinner there is. This amazing dish can be on your table in just 10 mins. It doesn’t get much better right?! Using a tonne of ginger has been used to ease those nausea feelings, fish for the omega 3 and a gentle bit of *spice* (said in the voice of Chris Eubank) to warm you up.
Prep & cook time: 10 mins
Stage of cycle: Menstruation
- 2 x sea bass fillets
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 5cm ginger, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Season the sea bass fillets, with a sprinkling of salt on the skin. Score the skin with a sharp knife, try only to break the skin and not the fillet. Leave to the side.
- Prep the garlic, red chilli and ginger. In a jug, combine the dark soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot place the sea bass skin side down into the oil and fry for one minute.
- After the minute is up, add the garlic, chilli and ginger to the pan. Then pour over the sauce. Cook the fish for a further minute and a half skin side down before flipping over and cooking the fillet for another two minutes.
- It’s ready for the table! Top with coriander leaves and serve with egg fried rice and pak choi. Enjoy!