No roast is complete without a big ol’ Yorkshire pudding on the side. And you definitely don’t have to save them for a roast beef. These are super simple to make and will leave everyone wanting more.
Prep & cook time: 30 mins
- 100g Plain Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 x Large Eggs
- 230ml Milk
- 4 x tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C Fan
- Mix the flour and the salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Crack the eggs into the well and slowly fold in the mixture. Gradually add the milk and stir with a whisk. You want the batter to have a few bubbles on top.
- Add a tsp of the veg oil into each hole of 12 hole muffin tin. Put the tray into the oven for 5 minutes so that the oil is really hot.
- Carefully pour the batter equally into the tin and return to the oven for 25 minutes. Or until golden and risen. Don’t be tempted to keep opening the oven as they will lose their height a little.
- Once cooked, serve up immediately and enjoy.