What’s Christmas dinner without a fancy pants starter?! Especially when it’s this easy!
Prep & cook time: 15 mins
- 125g frozen prawns
- 1 baby lettuce
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 4 radishes
- Defrost the prawns. An easy way to do this is pop them in some cold water for around 15 minutes.
- While the prawns are defrosting, arrange your baby gem lettuce on a plate by tearing individual leaves.
- In a separate bowl combine the mayo, ketchup, sweet chilli sauce, paprika and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until combined and slice your radishes.
- Drain your prawns and dry them with some kitchen paper. Pop the prawns into the sauce and stir until the prawns are fully coated. Spoon the mixture into your pre-prepared lettuce leaves. Top with your radishes and a pinch of paprika.